Special notice: As we continue to monitor the CDC guidelines regarding COVID 19 protocols, we regret that school tours/group tours have been canceled. Please visit this page again soon for updates. We look forward to seeing you soon! We are so appreciative of the gifts from our community members and friends to support and sustain our programs. If you are in a position to make a contribution please make a gift today.
Schedule a private tour for groups of 12 or more to celebrate Lake View Cemetery's boundless stories of tradition and history. If there is a specific focus for your tour, please let us know. We will be willing to assist you in meeting your special needs.
- Groups of 12 or more may schedule a private, docent-led historic tour, lasting 1½ hours in length, for a walking or bus tour.
- Tours must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance and are available from April 1 through November 19, between 9 am and 2:30 pm, seven days a week.
- A registration fee of $5.00 per person is required for both a docent led and a non-docent led tour of 12 or more. This fee may be paid by cash, check made out to Lake View Cemetery Foundation or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover or AmEx).
- Includes stops at both the Wade Memorial Chapel and the Garfield Memorial.
- Cancellation must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- If your plans limit you to visiting only the Garfield Memorial and/or Wade Memorial Chapel with a group of 12 or more, scheduling is also required with a registration fee of $5.00 per person. Please schedule at least two weeks in advance.
- Meet at Garfield Memorial.
- Dress for weather and please wear walking shoes for comfort and safety on our uneven grounds.
- Meet at the main office (12316 Euclid Avenue).
- Groups of 12 or more people must provide their own transportation, i.e., bus, van or trolley. Tours will not be conducted in individual private cars.
- Groups with less than 12 will also need to schedule their tour (no docent provided) at least 2 weeks in advance, although no registration fee is required.
Lake View Cemetery strives to provide an enjoyable experience for everyone that visits. Please review our rules and regulations to help ensure a meaningful trip.
Scheduling and Canceling
See the form below to schedule a tour, request more information, or cancel a tour.